Encrosys has constantly expanding top tier Production Datacentres located in Hamilton, Auckland, Dublin and London. These data centres now operate as both Active Primary nodes as well as Disaster Recovery and Backup pools, thus ensuring true resilience by geographic separation without compromising performance and value.
Our solutions are delivered via vmware’s full suite of products and services, ensuring High Availability with vMotion and storage Motion plus Disaster recovery attached to a comprehensive Service Level Agreement (SLA). This approach ensures Encrosys delivers an industry standard Cloud solution to our customers.
- Encrosys solutions are underpinned by vmware’s vSphere and vCloud Enterprise suites.
- A fully redundant core networking infrastructure which ensures availability of services 99.98%.
- Disaster recovery will be delivered in near real time between Production and Disaster Recovery datacentres with an average RPO of 5 seconds and an RTO of 6 minutes.
- Our core infrastructure is secured by a multi-layered management approach encompassing Border security, Virtual infrastructure security, Data storage, Data transport, Data back up and Replication security to name a few.
- Utilising the vmware product range, Encrosys is able to deliver a comprehensive suite of services to meet the modern day Software-defined Data Centre.
Encrosys ICT Services Manager
"Encrosys rigorously identifies and implements cost-effective and efficient solutions for each of our customers in alignment with our strengths.
We specialise in IT service reliability and high availability underpinned with robust business continuity and swift disaster recovery. The Encrosys solution embodies these attributes and continues to improve every year. These attributes are valuable to our internal and external customers in the various sectors within which we operate."